1. Administrator - company PROMAG S.A. with registered office in Poznań (61-371), ul. Roman May 11, entered into National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - and Wilda in Poznań VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000013278, NIP: 777-00-40-905, providing electronic services, stores and obtains access to information in user devices.
2. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the user uses a Web Service.
3. Administrator Cookies - means Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies published by the partners of the Administrator, through the website of the Service.
5. Service - means the website run by administrator http://meblestalowe.pl.
6. Device - is an electronic device through which the user accesses the Website..
7. User - means the entity to whom in accordance with the Rules and laws, ellectronic services can be provided.
II. Types of used cookies
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the user Device. These files allow to identify software used by the user and customize the service to each User individually. Cookies typically contain the domain name, storage time and assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: Are stored on the user's device and remain there until the end of the browser session. Recorded information are then permanently deleted from the device memory. Session cookies mechanism does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from user device.
b) Persistent cookies: Are stored on the user's device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the browser session or closing up device does not delete them from user device. The mechanism does not allow persistent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information of user device.
3. You have the ability to restrict or disable cookies access to your device. If you use this option, the use of the site will be possible, but without the functions which by their nature require cookies.
III. Objectives for which Cookies are used
1. The administrator uses custom cookies for the following purposes:
a) Service configuration
- adapting web content to the user preferences and optimizing the use of the Service websites
- recognizing user Device and its location and properly displaying website tailored to user individual needs
- remember the settings chosen by the user and user interface customization
- font size, the appearance of the website, etc.
b) Realization of processes required for full website functionality
- adapting web content to the user preferences and optimizing the use of the website. In particular, these files allow us to understand the basic parameters of user devices and properly display a web page, tailored to user individual needs
c) Analysis, research and audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics which help to understand how users use the website, what allows improve website structure and content
d) Ensure safety and reliability of the service
2. Administrator uses external cookies to collect general anonymous data through a statistic analysis tool Google Analytics [Cookies administrator: Google Inc., headquartered in the United States]
IV. Possibilities to determine conditions of Cookies storage and access
1. Users can, at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the terms of cookies storing on the user's device. Changes can be done in web browser settings or within the configuration service. These settings can be changed to block the automatic saving of cookies in the user device or to inform about them whenever cookies are posted on to the user device. Detail information about the possibilities for cookies settings are available in the software settings(web browser).
2. User may at any time remove cookies using the features available in the web browser.
V. Data collected during user contact with administrator
Personal data submitted by user to the administrator in the application forms are used solely for the purpose specified by the above forms and will not be shared with third parties.
In case of violation of law, or when they are required by law, user information may be made available to the judicial authorities